- Do you believe Ted Williams hit the ball that far? Furthermore, is it blasphemy that I don’t buy it. I’m with Papi on this one. Here’s my theory: Williams hit a bomb, but when it landed, it hit the cement and took a hard bounce back in the air and then landed at 502 ft.
- Who has the worst name is Boston media? My nominee is Dalen Cuff of CSN. Did his parents mean to name him “Jalen”? That’s a little more normal. Plus, it doesn’t help his last name has a hard sound to it, Cuff. Just unpleasant all around. Poor guy.
- People might hate me for this one, but is clam chowder even good? I know, I know, how can I be from Boston and have never had clam chowder. It just doesn’t look appealing. Doesn’t look like something I want to eat. Is it a meal? Or is it like an appetizer- when would I order it anyway?
- Which former Red Sox sideline reporter do you miss the most? Tina Cervasio, Heidi Watney, Jenny Dell or Jamie Erdahl. Real tough one here for me. I was a big fan of each of these lovely ladies, but ultimately I think I miss Heidi the most, Jamie a very close second. (According to wiki, Hazel Mae was never an on-field reporter for the team)
- What would you do with City Hall Plaza? I’ve been thinking about this question a lot since it was announced last year that they were looking to redesign it. I don’t have any un-ordinary ideas for it, but I’d first suggest a some kind of restaurant with outdoor seating/drinking area for the warm weather months. I’d also try to make some area a park-like atmosphere because I love the Public Garden and Boston Common. I also like what the Seaport does over by Strega – they have music playing coming from speakers in the ground. I think that’s pretty cool and would love to hear that in this new spot. Overall, just really make it a welcoming scene to walk through.