My feelings toward Drake are pretty back-and-forth; one day I’ll be into him, the next I think he’s garbage. That’s why you’ll hear me say he’s trash, then 5 minutes later I’ll be bumpin’ ‘Forever’. So I’ve compiled a quick list about what I like and don’t like about Drizzy.
Things I like about Drake:
- the song Fancy
- the line, “back to back like I’m on the cover of Lethal Weapon”
- that he’s easy to make fun of (see any DrakeTheTypeOf twitter account)
- the verses in his song Over
- his feature on Right Above It
- when he hosted SNL
Things I dislike about Drake:
- that his real name is Aubrey
- that he probably doesn’t write his own lyrics
- that he’s Canadian
- the chorus in his song Over
- the song The Motto
- that he really can’t decide if he’s a rapper or an R&B singer (pick one dammit!)
Anyways, I find these Hotline Bling vines to be absolutely hilarious, so I’m gunna count down my favorites.